Monday, April 22, 2013

Feeling Discouraged

Its been a week since I updated... and I have been avoiding it because I have been feeling overwhelmed and utterly discouraged. I have made a change in how I eat, I have been more active, yet I am not seeing the changes I want at the rate I want them. I know that I didn't put on 50lbs in a week so I shouldn't expect to see drastic changes in a week, but for some unknown reason I want to see results yesterday!!

I think that its time to step it up again. I have cut out fast foods and I have started walking 5x a week. Next thing to do, cut out everything other than water to drink. I love my cokes, I am addicted, I have cut back on them, however I am still drinking a lot of crystal light and sweet teas. I also am going to start planning out meals, so I wont be so snack-ish during the day.

Not only am I continuing to change the way that I eat but I am going to increase the amount of exercise I am getting. I will continue to walk. I have mapped out a route that is 3 miles long that I can walk every day. While Gummy Bear takes her nap during the day I will do one of my many work out videos. I have Yoga, I have Carmen Electra's Strip Tease (Hubby will love it), I have Zumba on the Kinect and also Dance Central (the humpty dance is my FAV!!!)

I'm sure my feelings of discouragement are misplaced. I have only been on this lifestyle change for a week and a half. I honestly believe that I am disgusted and disappointed in myself for letting my body get this out of control. I just need to channel my feelings into motivation to keep on going instead of allowing them to control me destiny.

2 comments:

  1. I believe in you Tabitha!!! You've already done so much to change your life, I think the results will start showing soon. I'm rooting for you :)

    ReplyDelete