Thursday, May 2, 2013

Maybe a little TMI for some people... but here is the update!!

I haven't been updating my blog and updating y'all on my lifestyle change because I am so completely discouraged. I feel as if my health is just going down the drain!!

My back has been hurting me for quite some time, I was diagnosed with scoliosis (I don't understand why it was never found this out while I was in grade school) None the less, my spine is pinching my sciatic nerve and its causing me a lot of pain. Even thru that I was walking and doing yoga which I believe in time will help. I went for an MRI yesterday, I should have the results of the test tomorrow or Monday.

Not only is my back hurting I have now been on my period for 3 weeks! (I know, its HORRIBLE) So my 3 weeks of period makes those food cravings so severe I want everything salty and everything sweet!! Not only are the food cravings intense,  all the research I have done on my conditions suggest that I stay on bed rest. Even if I wanted to stay in bed it wouldn't be possible with a 7 month old. I am so discouraged, I wont be able to go walking or do anything "active" because the chances are it will greatly increase the bleeding. I went to the doctor and they are "very concerned" with the extreme amount of blood I'm losing. They have done blood tests, cultures, and I will be having a ultrasound tomorrow. I am going to meet with the gynecologist Tuesday to go over the results of all the testing.

I feel like my health is going down the drain. I am still trying to make good food choices even though I am not able to work out, and I can tell how making healthier choices are effecting my weight. As of this morning I am at 198. Not great but at least its still going down.

Please keep me in your prayers and thoughts. There are lots of issues going on with me right now and it is so exhausting. I am anxious to start some vigorous workouts and weight training. It will just be some time until I am able to get on it like a really want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment