Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm BAAAAACK!!!!!!!

I'm back and I'm praying I'm here to stay!!!!! I took a little time away from the Blog for some health reasons. I was having severe back pains and some female problems. I am over all the girl problems (THANK YOU JESUS!!!) I had to have a small out patient surgery done on Thursday but I am almost completely healed from that. My back is a different story, I was diagnosed with scoliosis and had an MRI done. I have multiple bulging discs and protruding checal sacks (who even knows what the means) I was told that I need to go see a neurosurgeon. I have an appointment to see a surgeon tomorrow. Although I will not be having surgery until I explore every other option (which includes losing this weight)

So I got back at it today... For part of my mothers day present I got a membership to the YMCA!!! (Thanks Honey) I was so excited to go to a gym with child care that has so much focus on family. Gummy Bear had a blast there this morning. I got to the gym and decided to go to the spinning class. Holy Toledo that was super intense!!! I was doing well to keep up for the first 35 minuets or so then I was doing everything in my power to just keep moving. I was able to move for the full hour, not to mention a 15 minuet jog before the spin class.

I am so very proud of myself. I cant believe that I did so well. Tomorrow I wont be able to go to the gym because of my doctors appointment. I will be back at it on Thursday!! My goal is to go to the gym at least 3 times a week!!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Wow I'm impressed you were able to work out with all of that! And I'm curious what a checal sack is? Can't wait for an update tomorrow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete